Call for Papers
We are pleased to welcome your abstract submission for the 40th ISPA Conference 2018. Please complete the submission process through the web-system for your presentation.
If you send your abstract by April 15, the scientific team will inform you if your proposal is accepted before the early bird deadline.
Further information about submission instructions, presentation types and abstract formats is presented in the Guidelines for the Submission of Abstracts. Please read the Guidelines for the Submission of Abstracts (ver. April 2, 2018) carefully before submitting your abstract(s).
Click here to download the Guidelines for the Submission of Abstracts (April 2, 2018)
Brief guideline for presenters:
- Complete submission process through the web-system for your presentation. (Each person can be the presenter for a max. of 2 times. Each abstract should be limited to 200 words in English. )
- The scientific team will inform you if your proposal is accepted before the early bird deadline, April 30, 2018.
- Once you are notified that your proposal is accepted, you may complete your registration and fee payment. You will not be required to submit further papers for the book of abstracts.
According to ISPA practice, we would like to note the following points;
|Note 1:||“Presenter” refers to those scholars, including co-presenters, whose name will appear in our Abstract Book as well as on the Conference Schedule．|
|Note 2:||Co-presenters, (which are indicated in the submission form as “Presenter 2,” “Presenter 3,” etc.) who come to the Conference intending to present with a lead presenter, should register and pay the fee. The co-presenters cannot be considered “accompanying persons”.|
|Note 3:||All presenters should complete the registration and payment by May 25, 2018.|
In case registration is not completed, ISPA will reluctantly have to drop the name of those who have not completed registration from the Book of Abstracts and the schedule of presentations. If the person, who has not registered, is the leading presenter, then the whole presentation will have to be canceled, unless the change of leading presenter is reported to the Organizing Committee by May 25, 2018.
Abstract SubmissionOnline Abstract Submission
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 15th 2018
- Early Registration: Before April 30th 2018
- Late Registration: After May 1st 2018
Please note that Japan time is 9 hours ahead of GMT.
If you have any trouble in submitting your abstract, please contact us via email. Also please see the FAQs on the conference website (available from the end of December 2017).
ISPA 2018 Science Team (L.O.C.): email@example.com